September 08, 2006

It been a long while. Think I will just do a quick photo log of wat has been happening to me for the pass weeks.





















Its a surprise farewell party organised by my beloved sister. She got together my family and friends to spring a surprise for me. Its program by mediacorp and Jeff Wang is the host.

















http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=ua39zw2.7anl3r6e&x=0&y=-i6p8st

The last few weeks in NYP ended with a few meal gatherings. Thanks to all my collegues for the company and the wonderful lunch/dinner. Felt bad that you guys have treated me so many meals.





















The last moment b4 I left NYP. Notice the attire i wore is what i wore on my first day of work at NYP. a bit biang, haha, guess my dress sense has progress over these 2 years.

~ET~ at 5:21 PM

Comments: Post a Comment

* m a y s t a r *
designs