|
Back logged a bit.
Friday Am very unlucky. All started with when I was late for work and when I got out of house, I heard my neighbour coming out. So I quickly retrieve back to my house and waited for them to leave. Felt a bit awkward if i see them, coz of that guy. Then I thot since i am late and I am going to take a cab, I might as well do some grocery shopping for the office. After buying all the stuff, when I was waiting for cab, it started raining. So u can imagine, me carrying 2 big bag running for shelter, and occasionally rain out to hail for cab. When i finally got a cab, the cabby was weird. Kept talking to me, and I even caught him looking at me a zillion times thru the mirror. These are not the end, I was locked out of the staff room twice coz i forgot my lanyard and have to call my colleague to let me in. And of course a lot of other things happen, students lah... And just when I thot end of school means end of bad luck day, NO! due to some reasons, i climbed a long bridge to and fro 3 times to meet my friend! ![]() Sat Another busy day. Start with picking up mom and aunt at the airport. They went to Israel. ![]() My aunty came back in something like an middle east costume. I like my flower skirt! hehe ![]() As we have 5 of us, so i booked a London cab back. It is a pleasant experience for most of us. The cabby told us, a few more days later, this cab will be sold to New Zealand! The rest of the day, we were at home looking thru their photos and hearing their complains. Coz their guide is not very good and experience, so they were very disappointed. We also spend some time re-arranging the furnitures at home. We have converted Mom's room to be a study room which now house my sister's and my study tables. Our room is officially the bed room with only a King-size bed and a cupboard. Evening time, went for a BBQ. Got a box of mooncake from Krisse which is very nice. The fillings are champagne white choco! yummy! Thanks!
~ET~ at 9:46 AM
Comments:
Post a Comment
|