August 01, 2005

Been a long time. Was at home for the pass 2 weeks, went for a minor surgery, am fine now. Thanks to all for your concern, encouragement, prayers and even the bouquet that was delivered to my house.

When I was at home, watched a lot of TV (a Korean serials) and books/comics. On Sat, while Lixin and Elvin were doing the scrapbook for their Melborne trip, I was so motivated that I also decided to paint. Spend 4-5 hr on this little oil painting which will commemorate this important event of my life.








Today is my bday, well wishes started even before the clock strike 12. Students, friends, family, colleagues... Thanks to Richardson also who bought a cake for me on Sun after service. It's really a pleasant surprise. Thanks, old friend!

When I got to office, I received a bouquet of flower delivered to sch from a friend who was in US. It is really a very very great surprise. Thanks for making the effort! really brightens my day and my office.
~ET~ at 4:18 PM

Comments: Post a Comment

* m a y s t a r *
designs